Motives Blush Bronzer Duo
A duo featuring a matte satin blush to make cheeks pop, and a matte satin bronzer to contour and define. This two-in-one formula is made of ultra-light, micronized ...
A duo featuring a matte satin blush to make cheeks pop, and a matte satin bronzer to contour and define. This two-in-one formula is made of ultra-light, micronized pigments that effortlessly blend to enhance skin tone and give you a flawless, no-makeup look and feel. Use both for seamless, natural-looking radiance.
- Instantly and temporarily minimises the look of imperfections and visible pores
- Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritant formula
- Works well on women of all skin types and all skin colours
- Paraben, oil and fragrance free
Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C) Ascorbyl palmitate is a stable form of vitamin C that has similar vitamin C activity to ascorbic acid. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant vitamin that is essential for maintaining your skin’s natural collagen. By supporting your skin’s natural collagen, vitamin C helps your skin achieve a firmer, suppler and more youthful glow.
How do I use Motives Blush Bronzer Duo? To apply bronzer follow these steps:
- Dip your Motives Kabuki Brush or Motives Powder Brush into the bronzer
- Start at your temple and sweep the brush in to your cheekbone, then out and along your jaw line in the shape of a “3”
To apply blush follow these steps:
- Using Motives Kabuki Brush or Motives Powder Brush, try to get an even amount of blush in the bristles
- Smile and sweep the brush in a U shape along your cheek bone and out to your temple
- Make sure you blend the blush with the rest of your makeup to ensure a natural look
Which shade is the blush and which is the bronzer? We recommend using the pink shade as your blush and the brown shade as your bronzer.
Is Motives Blush Bronzer Duo safe for sensitive skin? Although we cannot guarantee the safety of use on any skin type, Motives Blush Bronzer Duo is formulated with gentle ingredients that should not harm skin. It is paraben, oil and fragrance free.
Do I still need to use a foundation before applying Motives Blush Bronzer Duo? You do not need to apply foundation prior to Motives Blush Bronzer Duo; however you will not receive the same level of coverage as with a foundation. Using Motives Blush Bronzer Duo will give you sheer coverage for a natural look and feel.
Is this product animal tested? No, this product has not been animal tested.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 40
Motives Blush Bronzer Duo --My Favorite Blush!!
I LOVE Motives Blush Bronzer Duo! I have never had more compliments about looking healthy with a nice glow (at age 66). I've recommended it to so many of my friends
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on the Motives Blush Bronzer Duo! We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product.
Thank you again!
The Product Information Team
beautiful color and easy to apply for me not knowing much makeup skills
Best blush I've ever used!
This duo is amazing on many different complexions. I love to contour my cheeks with the bronzer and then put
the pink on the apples of my cheeks. Makes for a very natural-looking, sun-kissed application! You will not be disappointed.
when I use this bronzer, there isn't a need for any other foundation. Coupled with a dab of blush, and I am ready for the day. Ive bought this for several years and the size hasn't changed (as far as I know) and it lasts as long.