Motives for La La Mineral Blush
A mineral-based blush chosen by La La and infused with antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin and cheeks, for smoother and more hydrated skin. With enhanced minerals, ...
A mineral-based blush chosen by La La and infused with antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin and cheeks, for smoother and more hydrated skin. With enhanced minerals, this blush features smooth application, boosted colour intensity, and longer wear.
Get the Look (Face):
1. Apply Motives Complexion Perfecting Face Primer all over the face
2. Apply Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in Almond
3. Using Motives Mavens Sculpt Series Fire: Highlight and Contour the face
4. Apply all over the face Motives Translucent Loose Powder in Medium
5. Using Motives for La La Mineral Blush in Envy on the cheeks
6. Finish with Motives 10 Years Younger Setting Spray
- Mineral-based formula provides exceptional sheer and lightweight application
- Sheer to matte pigments reflect light to reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and fine lines
- Translucent coverage for naturally-flushed cheeks
- Can be layered to create vivid cheeks
- Velvety, creamy texture that smoothes evenly over skin
- Infused with antioxidants to protect and nourish the skin
- Paraben and talc free
Mica is a transparent earth mineral used to create mineral cosmetics that enhance the natural beauty of skin. Due to its low level of sheen, mica reflects light away from imperfections on the skin, offering a more youthful appearance.
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C)
Magnesium ascorbyl palmitate is a source of vitamin C. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant vitamin that is essential for maintaining your skin’s natural collagen. By supporting your skin’s natural collagen, vitamin C helps your skin achieve a firmer, suppler and more youthful glow.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Vitamin E is a powerful natural antioxidant vitamin that helps to protect and nourish your skin. Vitamin E helps to moisturise your skin while also protecting it from environmental factors, giving your skin a healthy and more youthful appearance.
Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
Vitamin A is a natural antioxidant vitamin that helps to protect and nourish your skin. Vitamin A helps to maintain healthy collagen in your skin and protect your skin from free radicals, giving your skin a supple, healthy and more youthful appearance.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Extract
Rich in enzymes, amino acids and plant compounds, aloe vera helps to keep the skin moisturised, maintain normal, healthy blood circulation, and soothes and rejuvenates the skin, leaving it looking and feeling smooth and firm.
Why should I use Motives for La La Mineral Blush?
Motives for La La Mineral Blush contains natural minerals and oils that minimise the appearance of lines to give you radiant, younger-looking skin. The natural ingredients make mineral blush safe to use on cheeks, lips and eyes, leaving you with endless possibilities to coordinate your look and add drama for any occasion.
Can I use Motives for La La Mineral Blush after a chemical peel?
Always consult your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to resume using makeup after a chemical peel. It is recommended that you use new applicators for your makeup after a chemical peel to reduce the risk of irritation.
Is Motives for La La Mineral Blush safe to use on other areas of the face?
Yes. Applying Motives for La La Mineral Blush to the lips is a great way to coordinate your cheek and lip colours, leaving you the ability to play up the eyes for contrast.
What is the texture of mineral blush powder?
Motives for La La Mineral Blush has a very smooth and silky texture. Made with natural minerals, Motives for La La Mineral Blush is lightweight and does not feel heavy on the skin. The lightweight texture gives you naturally flushed cheeks but can be layered for a striking effect.
How should I apply Motives for La La Mineral Blush?
- Apply Motives for La La Mineral Blush dry
- Swirl the blush brush around the compact
- Tap off the excess on the side of the compact
- Swipe along the cheek bone from the middle to your ear
- Swirl around the apples of the cheeks
- To contour, use a light shade of Motives for La La Mineral Blush on the top of the cheekbone and a darker shade below the cheekbone
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 14
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!
As a woman of colour, the pigmentation of the blush in each shade of this collection is spot on. Whilst it's very light and so feels as though I'm not wearing any product, the pigment is strong and lasts a very long time with a beautiful finish. I'm not surprised that this product has received great reviews!!! My favourite shades are Centerfold, Socialite and Caramel-La.
by Sarah and DanielT
Love the high pigment for a very dramatic look! These colors are so warm and gorgeous. I also love that they are mineral based and I feel as if I'm doing good things for my skin from the inside out.
I Love the La La Mineral Blush
This blush goes on smooth and the color pay off is incredible!
I have a medium tone complexion and it is perfect.
Thanks La La I am enjoying 3 of your colors
I continue to love the motives and la la products. They have great pigmentation and look amazing on. Seem to last a long time too.
I chose this color for a darker skinned client for her special event and I was elated with the color! It was perfect for her!