Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner
A unique, mineral-based formulation that allows the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly ...
A unique, mineral-based formulation that allows the precision of a liquid liner with the ease of a gel-based formula. The eyeliner glides on smoothly and precisely, then quickly dries down to a silky soft finish.
Create this Look:1. Start by applying Motives Eye Base to the lid.
2. Use a small piece of household tape for a more precise application.
3. Use the Motives Maven Demure Palette for highlight, transition and darkening the outer v/ lower lash line.
4. Apply the Motives Glitter Base to the lid, this is in preparation for the next step.
5. With a fluffy brush, add a small amount of Motives Gem Sparkles in Morganite over the glitter adhesive.
6. Line the top lash line with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress using a short sweeping motion with your Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush.
*Some products shown may not be available.
How to Apply Eyeliner : Cat-Eye
- Delivers a luxurious, silky smooth application with a simple swipe of the brush
- Natural mineral pigments balance and maintain healthy skin while providing long wear
- Offers a variety of colors with a pearlized finish and rich application that are talc, paraben and fragrance free
Create this Look:
1. Apply Motives Eye Base to the entire lid
2. Use a piece of tape and place upwards to help keep a straight line with your shadows
3. Take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Cappuccino and sweep onto the brow bone
4. Take Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Antique Gold and apply to the entire lid
5. Blend Motives Pressed Eye Shadow in Onyx to the outer corner of the lid
6. Use Motives Luxe Crème Eye Shadow in Gold Dust and apply to the inner corner of the lid
7. Line the top lash line with Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Little Black Dress
8. Set this look for all-day wear with Motives 10 Years Younger Makeup Setting Spray
Tips & Tricks
Trick: Taped Wing
How do I use Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner?
First, using the round tip of the Motives Angled Eyeliner Brush scoop out a small amount of the product and place on the back of your hand. Next, dab the tip of the brush on the product until the bristles are coated. Lastly, starting at the inner corner line your eyelid with short, precise strokes, ensuring that you fill in any gaps to achieve a perfectly straight line.
How many colors does Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner come in?
Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner comes in four colors: Little Black Dress (black), Chocoholic (brown), Amethyst (dark purple) and Rockstar (royal blue).
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner for all eye colors?
Of course! Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner are available in two neutral colors, black and brown, that work with any eye color. Amethyst is perfect to complement hazel and brown eyes, while Rockstar will enhance blue and green eyes.
Is Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner safe for sensitive eyes?
Although we cannot guarantee the safety with using Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner, the mineral formula is talc, paraben and fragrance free so that it does not irritate the eye.
Is this product animal tested?
No, this product has not been animal tested.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 103
Stays Black ALL day!
Great, lasting eye makeup!!!
Response from Customer Service:
Dear Valued Customer,
Thank you for taking the time to leave your thoughts on the Motives® Mineral Gel Eyeliner - Little Black Dress. We are happy to hear you are pleased with the product.
The Product Information Team
by Toru GabrielaM
Very rich black! Creamy consistency allows for creating a beautiful base for the smoky eyes! Love it!
Beautified look to your eyes
I have been using this product for 6 months. I feel happy when other say my eyes look beautiful whenever I apply this product. When I don’t apply people says your eyes are looking tired.
That’s the difference! I love this product.
Exceeded my expectations
Most eyeliners make my eyes feel dry and itchy, but I am able to wear this one all day without any irritation. Motives Mineral Gel Eyeliner is by far, the best eyeliner that I have ever used. I highly recommend it!
blackest, creamiest eyeliner EVER!!!!