With a soft and silky feel, Motives Pressed Bronzer provides a radiant summer glow during any season or can be used to provide definition to enhance facial features. This excellent formula allows for flawless application that will benefit all skin types and colours.
Get this Look (Face) :
1. Apply Motives complexion Perfecting Face Primer all over the face
2. Apply Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation in Almond
3. Using 3-in-1 Contour, Bronze and Highlight Kit, contour and highlight the face
4. Apply all over the face Motives Translucent Loose Powder in Medium
5. Apply Motives Bronzer in Miami Glow
6. Finish with Motives 10 Years Younger Setting Spray
*Some products shown may not be available.
• Blends well; layers exquisitely
• Soft and luxurious texture in a satin-smooth, non-irritant formula
• Delivers skin conditioning and antioxidant benefits
• Works well on women of all skin types and all skin colours
No. Assuming you pick the shade that will best complement your skin tone and use it appropriately, Motives Pressed Bronzer will not give you that fake tan look.
Can I use Motives Pressed Bronzer on my body too?
This product is recommended for use on the face and neck only.
Does bronzer substitute as a powder foundation?
Bronzers do not give the same amount of coverage or colouring as a foundation will, so it is usually added on top of foundation. Think of bronzer as an accessory, it usually shouldn’t stand alone.
What skin type is Motives Pressed Bronzer for?
Motives Pressed Bronzer works well with any skin type and color.
How do I apply Motives Pressed Bronzer?
Use the rule of 3s. Dip a Motives Powder Brush into the powder. Start at your temple and sweep the brush in to your cheekbone, then out and along your jaw line in the shape of a 3. These points of your face catch the most sunlight, so applying bronzer here will give you that fresh, sun kissed look.
Displaying reviews 1 - 5 of 93
Gorgeous healthy glow
I love that this bronzer is builable so you work it to what you need for your colouring. It leaves me with a health glow which I love but not with too much shimmer. It’s my go to bronzer.
Love that natural look
I love the bronzer in Miami Glow. I can use it as a blusher, contour, and even eye shadow. Just love the natural sun-kissed look.
Love this product in Miami Glow. It gives my simple makeup routine an easy level up and makes my skin look radiant! My boyfriend loves when I add the extra shimmer too ;)
Perfect tanned glow
Hampton Socialite hands down
I’m so happy they finally came out with a matte bronzer! I use Hampton Socialite EVERYDAY. Holy grail. It’s goes on smoothly. Has a warm taupe tone which adds a contour affect too. Definitely recommend! I use Miami glow with is more bronze and glowly for when I want a beach glow. But otherwise matte is my everyday