- The types of personally identifiable information collected about you during your relationship with SHOP MA, Inc.
- How we use and share the information that we collect from you.
- The choices you have about the collection, use and sharing of your personally identifiable information.
- The types of security procedures we take to safeguard your personally identifiable information.
- How you may access, update and change personally identifiable information you've provided.
- Other Information.
Our mission is to provide the most compelling shopping experience for our customers. We want you to feel safe while visiting the Site. This is why we ask you to read our policies and give your consent to proceed, enabling you to navigate in our websites knowing why we collect your information and how you can interact with our websites. When we process the information you give us, which we outline, some types below, our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how you can make choices about your data. We listed some actions you may take as follows:
- Unsubscribe marketing emails: For example, if you no longer desire to receive marketing emails on your email account, you can always contact us on the link “unsubscribe link” provided in the footer of our emails. Please see instructions below.
- Accessing your data: You may want to access your data, or you would like to edit your data in case information is incorrect or incomplete. You may want to transfer your data within sites. The only thing you need to do is to follow up steps provided on link below.
- Withdrawing consent: You may want to withdraw your consent, we will follow up on your request, we will collect no additional information and no longer be able to process your information. Please follow up instructions below.
- Deleting your data permanently: You may want us to forget about you. Thus if you want us to delete your information from our database, we will be able to follow your request in a timely manner – unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or for legal purposes. You acknowledge and agree that once we erase your information from our system, we will not be able to identify you. Therefore, if you attempt to come back to interact with our websites, all your information that we store for you, for your convenience, will no longer be there available. For example, your basic information such as profile, history and preferences will be gone. You may want to consider all of that before you make this decision. Please see instructions below.
We aim to maintain our websites a safe place to interact; therefore, we have several systems in place to protect your information from accidental, malicious misuse or destruction. Because of this, it may take several steps to do what you asked, especially to erase your information. We may not immediately remove information from all areas of our systems. Therefore, it may take several days until we will be able to complete this task.
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve the shopping experience at the Site.
More about the Information We Collect
To best serve your needs, we will, from time to time, collect certain information from you.
- Personal Information. The information we collect may include, without limitation, your name, address, telephone number, email address, buying habits, personal data (such as your skin type, skincare routine, concerns about skincare and age), corporate information, testimonial, credit card information and date of birth. Personal information will be collected at various times including, without limitation, when you:
- Register as a Preferred Customer
- Apply to and/or participate in the Pro-Artist Program
- Apply to and/or participate in the Motives® Affiliate Program
- Order or reorder products, services and/or gift cards by telephone or on the Site
- Write an email or letter to Market United Kingdom
- Enroll in or use for AutoShip
- Submit a product review or testimonial to Market United Kingdom
- Complete the skincare analysis
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
- Contact our customer service or product information departments
- Navigate the website
- Register on our website
- Order products and services from our Partner Stores
- Technical information we collect and store automatically. When you visit the Site, we may store some or all of the following: the internet address from which you accessed the Site, the date and time you visited the Site, whether you are a new or returning visitor, the page from which you exit the Site, what country you are visiting from (your network location), the internet address of the web site from which you linked to the Site, the name of the file or words you searched for, items clicked on a page, and the browser and operating system used.
Using Information We Collect
We want to provide you with the best possible internet experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. Additionally, we want to make your experience as a Market United Kingdom Customer a pleasant one. In order to do this, we collect information that allows us to, without limitation:
- Use of Personal Information
- Process your order
- Match you up with an UnFranchise® Owner who is the best possible fit for you
- Provide the products and services you request
- Partner with stores where you like to shop
- Send you promotional offers
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customise our communications to you
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased
- Improve our product selection and customer service
- Share your positive product testimonials with others
- Include your name, stories, testimonials and images in Market United Kingdom and third-party publications, literature and/or other media, on Market United Kingdom operated websites, at on third-party websites, on social media and blogs, at Market United Kingdom events, on Market United Kingdom CDs and DVDs, in any other Market United Kingdom communications to our UnFranchise Owners, Partner Stores or others, or as otherwise deemed useful or appropriate by Market United Kingdom.
Information We Share with Others and Your Privacy Rights
It is not a practice of Market United Kingdom to sell, rent or trade personal information. In order to service our customers and Preferred Customers, we will share your order information, some of your personal information and information about your spending habits with the Market United Kingdom UnFranchise Owner assigned as your Shop Consultant. Market United Kingdom’s UnFranchise Owners are obligated to treat the information you supply with confidentiality.
We share certain limited information with the Partner Stores where you shop. Additionally, we contract with other companies to provide certain services, including without limitation credit card processing, IT consulting, printing, shipping, internet services, e-commerce, public and media relations. We make every effort to provide these companies with only the information they need to perform their services. Generally, such companies are prohibited from sharing this information with anyone other than Market United Kingdom or its UnFranchise Owners.
On rare occasions, we may disclose specific information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, or when required by law to do so. We may also share information with companies assisting in fraud protection or investigation. We do not provide information to these agencies or companies for marketing or commercial purposes.
How We Use Email
When you provide us your email address, you may receive emails from us or from one of our UnFranchise Owners. Emails may be sent in order to assist us in processing your order, respond to a request, provide customer service or inform you about products, services or promotional materials. It is our intent to send promotional emails only to those persons who wish to receive them. We provide instructions on how to unsubscribe in our emails.
Links to Other Sites
We may provide links on our Website to other sites. These sites operate independently of Market United Kingdom and have established their own privacy and security policies. We encourage you to review these policies at any site you visit.
How to contact us to manage your personal data:
- How unsubscribe marketing emails: if you no longer desire to receive marketing emails on your email account, click on link “unsubscribe” provided in the footer of our emails.
- Accessing your data: To access or edit your data, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Withdrawing consent: You must be logged in to access this feature. If you have an account, please log in.
- Deleting your data permanently: You must be logged in to access this feature. If you have an account, please log in.
Market United Kingdom is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information. It is our intent to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you. We use a variety of current technologies and processes for protection of information we collect, and we limit the information we provide to third parties.
When you make a purchase or submit a document on our website, your transactional information is transmitted in a safe, encrypted format.
Privacy of Children on Our Web Site
Our Website is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from persons under the age of 18.
We always welcome your questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at email@example.com.